12 Three little pigs精品学案

未知
2018-04-30 10:23:00
77
None
PDF / 未知页
未知字
积分:2
1 页,共 1

12 Three little pigs精品学案

未知

摘要:暂无摘要

关键词:12 Three little pigs精品学案

正文

The Three Little Pigs

Characters: Narrator, Mother ,Piggy 1, Piggy 2, Piggy 3 ,Wolf .

SCRIPT:

Narrator 1: The three little pigs are with their mother. Their names are Piggy 1, Piggy 2, and Piggy 3. One day their mother said.

三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。他们的名字是小猪1,小猪2,小猪3.一天他们的妈妈说:

Mother: C hildren, you have grown up now. You need to build your own house.

亲爱的孩子们现在你们都长大了。你们需要建设自己的房子.

Piggy 1, 2, 3 :Yes, Mom, we have grown up! We will build our own house. Good-bye, Mom.

是的,妈妈,我们都长大了!我们要去建自己的房子。再见妈妈!

Mother: G ood-bye, my sons… but be careful of the wolf. He is a bad wolf!

再见,我的孩子们,但是要小心大灰狼。他是一只很坏的狼。

Piggy 1, 2, 3:Yes, Mom. We will be careful of the bad wolf!

是的,妈妈。我们会小心大灰狼的!

Narrator 1:The three little pigs walked, and walked, and walked. Finally, Piggy 1 saw some grass and said.

三只小猪走啊,走啊,走。最后,猪1看见了一堆稻草说:

Piggy 1: I will build my house here. Good-bye, brothers!

我要在这儿建设我的房子。再见,兄弟们!

Piggy 2 and 3: Good-bye, brother!

再见,兄弟!

Narrator 1: Later,Piggy 1 built up his own grass house.

猪2猪3离开了,一会后猪1完成了它的草房子。

Piggy 1: Mmm, my house is not strong… but I don’t care, I like it.

嗯,我的房子不结实……但是我不在乎,我很喜欢。

Narrator 1: At the same time, Piggy 2 and 3 walked and walked. Finally, Piggy 2 saw some wood, and he said.

与此同时猪2和猪3走啊走。猪2看见一堆木头,他说

Piggy 2: I will build my house here. Good-bye, brother!

我要在这儿建设我的房子。再见,弟弟!

Piggy 3: Good-bye!

再见!

Narrator 1: Later,Piggy 2 soon finished his house, and he said.

猪2不久完成他的木房子说:

Piggy 2: Mmm, my house is not strong…. But I don’t care, I like it.

嗯,我的房子不结实……但是我不在乎,我很喜欢。

Narrator 1: At the same time, Piggy 3 walked and walked. Finally, he saw some bricks, and he said. 与此同时猪3走啊走。最后它看见一堆砖头,他说:

Piggy 3: I will build my house here.

我要在这儿建设我的房子。

Narrator 1: He worked and worked until he finished his house, and then he said.

它一直工作直到完成它的砖房子,说:

Piggy 3: I like my house. My house is strong!

我喜欢我的房子,我的房子很坚固!

Narrator 1: One day the bad wolf was in front of Piggy 1’s house, and he said.

一天站在小猪1的房前,说:

Wolf 1: Little pig, little pig, let me come in!

小猪小猪,让我进去!

Piggy 1: I will not open the door. Go away, bad wolf!

我不会打开门的!滚开,大坏狼!

Wolf 1: Then I’ll blow into your house! You will see!

不然我就吹倒你的房子!你等着瞧!

Narrator 2: The wolf blown three times, and he went into the house. Piggy 1 ran and ran and went to Piggy 2’s house. He said.

狼吹了3次把房子吹跑了。猪1跑到了猪2家。他说.

Piggy 1: Open the door! Open the door! The bad wolf is coming!

开门!开开门!大坏狼来了!

Piggy 2: Come in quickly!

快进来!

Narrator 2: Suddenly the bad wolf knocked at the door, and he said.

突然狼敲响门说:

Wolf 2: Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in!

小猪小猪,让我进去!

Piggy 2: I will not open the door! Go away, bad wolf!

我不会打开门的!滚开,大坏狼!

Wolf 2: Then I’ll huff and I’ll blow into your house ! You will see!

不然我就吹倒你的房子!你等着瞧!

Narrator 2: The wolf blown three times, and he went into the house. Then Piggy 1 and Piggy 2 ran and ran and went to Piggy 3house. They knocked at the door, and they said.

狼吹了3次把房子吹跑了。猪1和猪2跑到了猪3家。他们敲着门说:

Piggy 1 and 2: O pen the door! The bad wolf is coming and we are scared! Open the door!

开开门!大坏狼来了我们很害怕!开开门!

Narrator 2: Piggy 3 opened the door, and said,

小猪3打开门,说

Piggy 3: Don’t be scared! My house is strong. The wolf can’t blow my house.

不要害怕!我的房子很强壮!狼是不会吹坏我的房子的。

Narrator 2: Then they heard a knock at the door.

过了一会他们听见敲门声。

Wolf 3: Little pig, little pig, let me come in!

小猪小猪,让我进去!

Piggy 3: I will not open the door! Go away, bad wolf!

我不会打开门的!滚开,大坏狼!

Wolf: T hen I’ll blow your house! You will see!

不然我就吹倒你的房子!你等着瞧!

Narrator 2: The wolf blown and blown, but nothing happened.

狼吹了又吹但是什么都没有发生。

Piggy 3: Ha, ha, ha, ha, t he wolf can’t blow my house!

哈,哈,哈。狼是吹不坏我的房子的!

Wolf 3: I will go down the chimney, down the chimney, down the chimney!

我要爬上你的屋顶,爬到你的屋顶,到你的屋顶……我要从烟囱里下来,从从烟囱里下来,从烟囱里下来!

Narrator 2: The three little pigs placed some hot water under the chimney, and the wolf cried:

在这时,三只小猪放好热水在烟囱下,狼叫了起来。

Wolf 3: Ahhhhhhhh! It’s too hot! It hurts, it hurts!

啊啊啊啊!太热了!太疼了!太疼了!

Narrator 2: The wolf went out of the door, and ran, and ran, and ran away.

狼出了门,跑走了。

Wolf 3:I don’t want to eat those little pigs! No! No! No!

我再也不想吃那些小猪了!不!不!不!

The End

结束

1 页,共 1

文档信息

  • 格式: PDF
  • 页数: 未知页
  • 字数: 未知
  • 上传时间: 2018-04-30 10:23:00
  • 下载次数: None
  • 浏览次数: 77
  • 积分: 2
  • 收藏: 0

作者信息

教师头像

5ygggwenku_36306

来自:学校:太原市万柏林区河涝湾小学校

下载提示

下载文档后,您可以获得:

  • 完整无水印文档
  • 高清阅读体验
  • 随时保存查看
  • 支持打印下载